**EXTENDED ABSENCE ALERT**
Narvinder Gill is currently on an extended leave of absence. Please contact Mr. Gill’s Paralegal Tess Grieve if you have questions about your matter or require assistance. She will direct you to the lawyer at the firm who has conduct of Mr. Gill’s files.
Narvinder Gill was called to the British Columbia Bar in 2002. Since 2005, Narv has focused his legal practice in the areas of insurance and personal injury law. He works on behalf of institutional and individual clients. He has experience in cases involving mild and complicated brain injury, neurological injury, significant orthopaedic injuries, psychological injury, post-traumatic stress disorder, depression, anxiety, and chronic pain. Narv appears regularly in the Supreme Court of British Columbia, and his courtroom experience includes judge alone and jury trials.
Narv hails from the small town of Clearwater, BC. He first departed the azure skies of the interior for the rainy west coast to study sciences at the University of British Columbia, where he obtained his Bachelor of Science degree in Microbiology. He went on to study law at the University of Victoria. In these formative years, Narv remained close to his roots, returning to his hometown in the summers to work in the sawmill.
As a first-generation Canadian who grew up in a small town, Narv is able to connect with people from diverse backgrounds. This is particularly helpful in our multicultural and evolving society. Narv draws on his grounding in the sciences and in legal reasoning to advocate for his clients, always striving to communicate in the simplest and most compelling way.
Outside of work, Narv enjoys reading, running, and cycling. He is a breakfast and coffee aficionado, and he is teaching himself to identify the trees that grace our beautiful province. Narv and his wife are kept busy and entertained by two daughters who are growing up way too fast.
Memberships & Professional Affiliations:
- Director of the Rotary Club of Vancouver – 2008 to 2010
- Narv is an active member of the Rotary Club of Vancouver, one of the oldest service clubs in the city. He has chaired the Club’s committee responsible for charitable giving and he has sat on the Board of Directors (2008 to 2010).
- B.Sc. Microbiology, University of British Columbia, 1997
- LL.B., University of Victoria, 2001
- Course Materials Author and Presenter – Continuing Legal Education Society of BC, Personal Injury for Legal Support Staff (December 8, 2006).
Rotary Club of Vancouver