Nazanin Aram is a barrister practicing in the areas of insurance and family law. Nazanin represents clients on both the plaintiff and defence side of motor vehicle and personal injury actions, as well as individuals in family law matters.
Born and raised in Iran, Nazanin received law degrees in both civil and common law systems in Iran and Canada. She practiced family law, insurance and general civil litigation for three years in Prince Rupert and Victoria before returning to Vancouver and joining Harris & Brun in 2017. Her approach to litigation is based on meticulous preparation, reasoned analysis and good sense. Having had truly diverse personal and work experiences, she relates well to people and brings both compassion and tenacity to her work.
Recent cases of note:
- Davis v. Jeyaratnam, 2019 BCSC 1698 (insurance defence – personal injury)
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Law Society of BC, 2013
- Member, Trial Lawyers Association of BC
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association BC Branch Committees:
- Automobile Insurance
- Legislation and Law Reform
- Equality and Diversity
- Bachelor of Civil Law, Tehran University, 2000
- LLB, UBC, 2004