Harris & Brun was founded by Lyle G. Harris, Q.C., and Robert C. Brun, Q.C. on July 1, 1984. Starting in a small office on West Broadway, the firm has evolved to occupy three floors in the Randall Building, a striking heritage building completed in 1929, where we have been since 1992. The firm incorporated in 2017, and is now officially known as Harris & Brun Law Corporation. We take great pride in the longevity of our relationships with our clients, lawyers, and staff. A number have been with us for over 10, 20, and even 30 years. Our motto, “Care and Commitment”, is the golden thread that makes Harris & Brun a collegial and successful law firm. We pride ourselves on our established reputation of being objective, principled, and strong advocates for our clients.
More Harris & Brun Law Corporation Court Wins!!
A RESPECTED CAREER FILLED WITH VOLUNTEER SERVICE: ROBERT BRUN, QC HONOURED FOR EXCEPTIONAL CONTRIBUTIONS TO BC’S LEGAL PROFESSION
Jennifer Brun Becomes CBABC Vice President