Graham has experience in personal injury, corporate commercial, tax, and family law. Of late he has focused his practice on insurance defence and plaintiff personal injury work. He has earned a reputation for hard work, commitment, and creative and effective legal analysis.
Graham was born totally blind. His blindness presents some unique challenges but through his adaptability and perseverance he has earned a Bachelor of Arts and Juris Doctor from the University of British Columbia. Graham was called to the Bar in British Columbia in 2015, after completing his articles with Vancouver’s largest law firm.
Membership and Affiliations
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Director, VocalEye Descriptive Arts Society
- 2015, Called to the British Columbia Bar
- 2013, J.D., University of British Columbia
- 2010, B.A., University of British Columbia (English Honours)